At Kind Heart Home, our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation, so we take the time to listen and learn about each client's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client's independence and dignity.
Understandably, most seniors prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. This is why we make sure a residential care home like ours gives off a "homey" atmosphere, and makes seniors feel as though it's their home away from home. On top of our best quality care, we can arrange for medical and non-medical visits from home health nurses, physical therapists, social workers and home care aides.
- Room and board, 3 home-cooked, nutritious meals and healthy snacks
- 24/7 care of elderly, attended by caregivers trained to handle Alzheimer's/Dementia
- Routine personal care and hygiene assistance
- All ADL's (bathing, grooming, laundry, housekeeping, shopping, errands)
- Individualized meal-planning and cooking
- Assistance with making arrangements for rides to doctor appointments
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Respite Care and End of Life (Hospice) Care accepted
- Interaction with children and small pets
- Accommodates incontinent care, foley catheter, colostomy, PEG tubes, bed sores and other wound care, COPD care and all higher levels of care
- Accommodates diabetic sliding scale monitoring w/ or w/o insulins
- Daily activities and meaningful conversations
- Morning exercises encouraged and supervised
- Aging in place